Waiting in line.
Micah has a thing where he just makes these weird faces when someone's taking a picture.
Tyler was bored, so we let him play with the camera for this one.
It looked lighter on the camera. The pictures keep showing up darker when we upload them. (Hmmm, is that because this computer is a PC?)
Loading onto the canoe. Kara just purchased this beanie today. She's my trendy one.
Getting ready to start the ride.
Some scenes from the boat. We need a better camera, I know. More light as well.

It was a fun ride.
After riding that, we hit our favorite ice-cream shop "Angels" for some treats. Everyone was in the mood for some shave-ice. I've decided that my kids are no longer allowed to have shave-ice any more. Let's just say, I should have left a big tip for the big mess that was left by my children. Some of the mess couldn't be helped, and some of it, was unnecessary. Oh well, I guess that's life with kids. It was fun to see my family all crammed in one booth, shivering while eating dripping shaved-ice, and laughing with each other. It was a great FHE!
5 comments:
I want to try that! I will go and look up the info.
Your kids are so cute! I love the blog title with the whole family! Amazing how things have changed there in Laie since we were there!
What a fun place for your family to live and all the adventures that come with it!!
Heard rumor the PCC is closing and thought I'd ask you to confirm that one way or the other!
PCC is not closing. If they close, then BYUH has to close because that is how majority of the students pay their way to be here. That is a big rumor that is false, thank goodness.
That pic of you and Randy, the one Tyler took, is so sweet! Looks like your Polynesian Christmas was loads of fun!!
Post a Comment