So, I say this in all seriousness. Every time I go somewhere and I see Christmas decorations, I'm actually surprised and say to myself, "Oh yeah, it's Christmas." I think after living in AZ for the past few years, I'm so used to a drastic change in the temperature. It does get very cold there during this time of year (although I did here this year it is a little warm). Day time temps are about in 60's and 50's, while at night it would drop to below freezing on occasion.
My memory of Christmas time in Hawaii is that it did get cold here. I don't know if I haven't felt it because I live on the North Shore. It was a little colder in Mililani. Without that change in weather, my brain can't wrap around the idea that it is Christmas. Maybe I just need to throw on some seasonal music to get me in the mood.
2 comments:
AZ doesn't hit the freezing temps till Jan, very rarely is it cold here in Dec. Just cooler.
Oh, it was cold when I was there! I remember. Although, I do have a low tolerance for cold, so it could have been just me. Hehe.
Post a Comment